Did you know that your professional service firm clients could get Georgia tax credits? Here’s why — more than ever, professional service firms are continually updating and adding new technologies. Your clients that provide Advertising, Architectural, Consulting, Accounting (including yours!), Engineering, Insurance Agency, Law, Marketing, Public Relations, Software Development, Training, Wealth Management, and others, could be eligible:
- Job Tax Credits – For firms adding employees and located in Opportunity Zones, Military Zones, or Tier 1/Lower 40 counties.
- Retraining Tax Credits – For training existing employees on new technologies that include new software, upgrades, additional modules, customized systems and business process changes.
The following areas offer great potential for Retraining Tax Credits:
- Business management systems – main business systems for operating the firm, such as Deltek Vision, SAGE, Aderant, Epic, or other software, including annual updates
- Customer relationship management systems (CRM) – for business development, lead generation, prospective client tracking, and new client intake such as Salesforce.com
- Document management systems – for paperless operations and workflow
- Specialized systems – CAD, design, project management, engineering analysis, tax, audit, case management, time & material tracking, portfolio analysis and other software
- Lean Office – similar to Lean Manufacturing initiatives for quality, cost and customer service improvements.
- Marketing systems – website, social media, LinkedIn, Twitter and other e-commerce systems
Reach out to your professional service firm clients to let them know about the potential $$ waiting for them!